Belarus held large-scale military drills on border with Ukraine
The exercises lasted for three days
The Armed Forces of Belarus held large military drills near the state border with Ukraine (UNIAN).
According to Belarusian Defense Ministry, the three-day-long exercises took place due to the Armed Forces’ training schedule. “From February 3 till February 5, missile troops and artillery units… conducted command-post exercises in Belarusian Polesye. The area of drills included administrative territories of Gomel and Brest regions (southern Belarus)”, reads the message at the Ministry’s website.
The military units that took part were armed with tactical support missiles Tochka-U, multiple missile launchers Smerch and Uragan and long-range guns MSTA-B. Overall, about 270 vehicles and hardware and 800 servicemen were involved in the exercise.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars