Batkivshchyna initiates Ukraine's termination in CIS
The next step will be termination of diplomatic relations with Russia
Batkivshchyna Faction shall initiate the voting in parliament on the bills on Ukraine's termination in Commonwealth of Independent States and breach of strategic partnership with Russia in accordance with the Big Treaty – the Treaty of Friendship and Co-operation between Ukraine and the Russian Federation of 1998. This was announced by the Faction’s MP Ivan Krulko on air of 112 Ukraine TV channel.
“Tomorrow we are initiating voting of two more decisions registered by Batkivshchyna Faction two years ago. The author is Boris Tarasyuk. They touch upon Ukraine’s termination of membership in the Commonwealth of Independent States and the abolishment of strategic partnership with Russia according to the Big Treaty,” – announced Krulko.
He offers to put termination of diplomatic relations with Russia next in the agenda.
Krulko also said that Batkivshchyna is going to vote for visa regime with the Russian Federation on Wednesday.
As we reported earlier, Ukrainian parliamentary speaker Andriy Parubiy offered MPs to consider issue of introducting visa regime with Russia and toughening sanctions against the Kremlin. At that this decision is of recommendatory character, and introduction of visa regime lays within Ministry of Foreign Affairs competence.
Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition 27 October, 17:31
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case