Azerbaijan’s integrity threatened by Armenia with Russia’s support, - Davutoglu
Russia violated territorial integrity of Georgia, Ukraine and Syria, - the Minister said.
Territorial integrity and sovereignty of Azerbaijan is threatened by Armenia, which is supported by the Russian Federation, stated the Prime Minister of Turkey Ahmet Davutoglu during the conference in Kyiv, informs Interfax-Ukraine.
He pointed out that Russian has already violated territorial integrity of Georgia, Ukraine and Syria.
“The new concept of Russian politics is expansionism and aggression. The situation, which has started in Abkhazia, has now moved to Crimea. So far the Russian Federation has violated territorial integrity of three states: Georgia, Ukraine and Syria”, - the Head of the Turkish government added.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas