Protest against Minister of the Interior
Activists prepared a performance of cooking fish soup in front of Ministry of Internal Affairs building
The action was organized by representatives of Automaidan, socio-political movement that began in Ukraine within the Euromaidan. The activists organized a theatrical performance near the Ministry of Internal Affairs building, where they put the pot and started preparing ukha, a fish soup. "Avakov eats ukha" in Ukrainian (Avakov Ukhu Yiv) is consonant with “Avakov goes f*cking berserk”.
"Chiefs of Interior ministry, who ordered to put the activists of Automaidan to the jails, are still held in the office, and some of them are even upgraded. How so?" - claim the protesters. Tose, who had been working for Yanukovych, against whom the Maidan was held, were not charged. They stay in the office.
Arsen Avakov, the current Minister of Internal Affairs. Charged on 31 January 2012 with illegally transferring land, Avakov was placed on the international wanted list of Interpol on 21 March 2012. He was detained in Italy in March 2012. An Italian court placed him under house arrest as a preventive measure, but in October 2012, Avakov was elected into the Ukrainian parliament.
In Moscow and Warsaw pass protest actions "Stop Putin" 14 October, 21:03
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars