Austria Foreign Minister advises Turkey to mince words
Kurz called on Turkish authorities to soften expressions and course of action in state
Austrian Minister of Foreign Affairs Sebastian Kurz believes that the Turkish authorities should soften the expressions and actions inside the country. Sebastian Kurz wrote this on Twitter, commenting on Turkish counterpart Mevlut Cavusoglu’s words, liga.net reports.
Turkish Foreign Minister called Austria "the capital of radical racism". Thus he responded to the invitation of the Austrian Chancellor, Christian Kern to stop negotiations on Turkey's membership in the European Union.
"I strongly reject the criticism from the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkey and urge Ankara to soften the expression and course of action in the country, and their homework", Sebastian Kurz wrote.
Mahne d türk. Außenminister zur Zurückhaltung & weise seine Kritik scharf zurück. #Türkei muss sich in Wortwahl & Vorgehen im Land mäßigen!— Sebastian Kurz (@sebastiankurz) August 5, 2016
Steinmeier: EU might fall 24 October, 10:58
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case