ATO HQ: 88 shellings along entire demarcation line and massive artillery strike in Krymske
ATO HQ report as for 6:00 August 27, 2016
There were 88 attacks of Russian occupational forces in the Eastern Ukraine over the last 24 hours. Anti-terrorist operation press service reports this on Facebook.
Donetsk direction suffered the most – 37 attacks. Armed provocations went on along the entire demarcation line – from Nothern Krasnohorivka to Troyitske. Zaytseve and Pisky were shelled from 122 mm, Avdiivka was shelled from tanks again with more than 60 missiles.
Enemy violated ceasefire 31 times in Mariupol direction as well. More than 50 mortar shells were fired, infantry fighting vehicles and 152 mm self-propelled artillery platforms were used. Taramchuk, Shyroline and Lebedynske were shelled from 122 mm mortar launchers, in Vodyane, Hnutove and Novotroyitske – from 82 mm mortar launchers, apart from that militants used various caliber grenade launchers and machine guns in Berezove, Mariinka and Shyrokyne. A sniper was shooting in Mariinka.
Massive artillery strike hit Krymske in Luhansk direction at night – 50 shells of 122 mm and mortars. Novozvanivka, Popasne, Stanitsa Luhanska wee shelled from grenade launchers and heavy machine guns
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas