As a result of drone attack one of ISIS leaders killed, - Pentagon
Hafez Saeed was one of the "Islamic state" leaders and head of the network in Pakistan and Afghanistan
A senior leader of the "Islamic state" and the head of the network in Pakistan and Afghanistan, Hafez Saeed was killed in a drone attack on July 26, stated the press service of the Pentagon, acording to Reuters.
"The death of Hafez Saeed eliminated the attempts of ISIS in cooperation with the "Taliban "and" Al Qaeda" to extend their attacks from Syria and Iraq to Afghanistan and Pakistan," - reported the Pentagon press secretary.
Should be noted that this is the second case of liquidation of ISIS leader using drone.
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Pentagon spots unsuccessful launch of North Korea ballistic missile 16 October, 13:07
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case