Arseniy Yatsenyuk to meet with European Council President Donald Tusk in Brussels
"People's Front" Party Arseniy Yatsenyuk shall discuss security situation in the east and south of our country with Donald Tusk
Leader of "People's Front" Party Arseniy Yatsenyuk will pay a working visit to Brussels to meet with the President of the European Council Donald Tusk on August 16-17.
Yatsenyuk intends to inform the President of the European Council on the security situation in the east and south of our country. This was announced on the "People's Front" official website.
It is assumed that the talks will be focused on the issues relating to the consolidation of European countries to ensure peace and security in our region and joint counteractions against threats of Russian aggression.
The current priorities of cooperation between Ukraine and the European Union will be separately discussed.
By mutual agreement, the meeting will take place in a closed format.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas