Arseniy Yatsenyuk: Either support existing government or get enough MPs to vote for new one
“Collect 226 votes in parliament, present the new government program and form a new coalition, which would support a new government”, - Yatsenyuk
Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk encouraged either to get 226 MPs to vote for a program of a new Prime Minister or support the existing Cabinet. Yatsenyuk stated this during the meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, aired by “112 Ukraine”.
“Collect 226 votes in parliament, present a new program and a real coalition, which would support a new government”, - Yatsenyuk said.
Yesterday the “Block of Petro Poroshenko” suggested the current Speaker of Ukrainian Parliament Volodymyr Groysman as potential new Prime Minister, saying that he is an expert on decentralization.
Today at 3 p.m. Groysman must present his program on the position of PM to the leaders of parliamentary fractions.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case