Arsen Avakov: special security state to be introduced in Kyiv
Ukrainian Interior Minister reported on the introduction of a special security regime due to the prayer service, taking place tomorrow
Ukrainian Interior Minister Arsen Avakov reported on the introduction of a special security regime due to the prayer service, taking place tomorrow. He stated this at the briefing on the security measures for the religious procession ending tomorrow in Kyiv.
As it was reported earlier, the procession of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church started in Eastern Ukraine on July 3 at Svyatogorska Lavra and in Western Ukraine on July 9 at Pochayiv Lavra. It is planned that the two groups of believers meet on July 27 in Kiev on St. Volodymyr's Hill, and together with the Kyiv citizens and pilgrims from all over Ukraine proceed to Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas