Another typhoon in South China
Local farmers, largest producers of fruit and vegetables in the country, face them multimillion losses
South China is suffering from another typhoon. Majorly province of Hainan was hit the most. Wind speed reached 100 km/h in some places, the wind blew-out roofs, broke trees and power cables.
No casualties are reported. However, more than three thousand of local residents were forced to leave their homes.
Heavy rains, that hit the province after the hurricane, flooded several highways, completely stopping auto communication with an island part of the region.
See also: Abnormally heavy rains flooded Moscow
Local farmers say the storm brought them multimillion losses - Hainan province is one of the largest producers of fruit and vegetables in the country.
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars