Another rehearsal of the parade for Independence Day took place at Antonov airdrome - Photos
200 pieces of military equipment, new military uniform and new military special operations forces shall be presented at the parade
The runway of "Antonov" enterprise held another rehearsal of the military parade for the Independence Day today. It is reported by the press service of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
4 thousand soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the National Guard, the State Border Service of Ukraine, the National Police and more than 200 pieces of military equipment shall participate in parade.
According to the General Staff, this will be the first time in the history when military special operations forces and reservists who are part of the strategic reserve of the Armed Forces of Ukraine participate in the parade. The reserve was created in case of escalation of the situation in order to strengthen the army.
"During the parade, members of the Armed Forces of Ukraine will demonstrate new models of parade and standard uniform. The military equipment at the parade is a modernized machinery just produced by the plants, which was designed for the Defense Ministry reserve. All the samples of equipment and weapons will be transferred to the military units of the Armed forces of Ukraine after the parade," - reads the statement.
The parade will take place on Khreshchatyk and Independence Square, Defense Minister Stepan Poltorak is to administer its management.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars