Another blast in Turkey. 3 killed, 50 injured
A car bomb exploded outside a police station in the four-storyed building in Turkey’s province Elazig, killing at least 3 people. More than 50 were injured
Three police officers were martyred in a PKK car-bomb attack on a police station in the four-storeyed building on Thursday in eastern Turkey's province of Elazig, the regional governor confirmed.
It is reported that at least 146 people, including civilians, were also hurt in the attack, some of the injured are in critical condition, reported by Anadolu.
Meanwhile, the Radio and Television Supreme Council banned all broadcasts about the deadly attack in the interest of public safety and ongoing police probe.
It is reported that exploded a car bomb outside a police station in the four stories tall. It is likely that the attack carried out Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK).
The attack is the second attack in 24 hours, following yesterday's attacks, that hit the eastern city of Van and Hakkari, a province in southeastern Turkey, taking lives of 3 people, including a police officer and injuring over 70 people. Authorities believe Kurdistan Workers' Party to be involved.
Recall that Turkey remains in the tense situation in connection with its confrontation with the Kurds, demanding autonomy. Ankara considers the PKK a terrorist organization. The conflict was been frozen for 2 years - in 2013, the Kurds and the government signed a truce, but clashes resumed in 2015.
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars