Annexed Crimea may become Russia's powerful military base, - Groysman
PM stressed Ukraine is eager to extend defense and security cooperation with Canada
Annexed Crimea turns into a powerful military base. Ukraine's Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman said this during a press conference with Canadian PM Justin Trudeau.
"I have always told that Ukrainian Crimea was a holiday resort. People went there to take a rest. Unfortunately, the annexed Crimea turns into a powerful modern military base", PM said.
Groysman stressed that Ukraine is eager to extend the cooperation with Canada in defense and security fields.
"Ukraine is a peaceful and multicultural country. We never had internal conflicts since Independence in 1991, this is the Eastern influence. Ukrainian nation is kind, hospitable, and sincere. We do not deserve such an attitude from Russia. We need to create a defense system to prevent any actions of the aggressors towards Ukraine. We need to be stronger", he stated.
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars