An alternative to continuing cooperation with IMF does not exist, - Yatsenyuk
“If someone has different solution – go out and show”, - stated the Prime Minister
Whoever will be the prime minister, an alternative to continuing our cooperation with IMF does not exist, - said Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk during the government report in the parliament.
Earlier during the report Prime Minister declared that salaries deshadowing process started
“Whoever will be the prime minister and whatever government it will be, there is no other option than the continuation of cooperation with international financial organizations, primarily with the IMF. If someone has different solution – go out and show. Where can we get billions of dollars to compensate Ukrainian payments balance and also to stabilize banking and economic sector?” – said Yatsenyuk.
Earlier Prime Minister noted that the projected 2% GDP growth in 2016 might be corrected
We recall, today the presidential site has been updated with an appeal of Petro Poroshenko, in which he asks the Attorney General Viktor Shokin and the Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk to resign.
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain