Putin's Aide Surkov visited Donetsk
On February 16 he paid a visit to so-called "DPR" and "LPR”
An aide to Russian President Vladislav Surkov visited occupied Donetsk on February 16. This was stated by Chief of the Head of SSU Staff Alexander Tkachuk at the briefing which was broadcasted by "112 Ukraine" channel.
"We received reliable information about the visit of Russian President aide Vladislav Surkov to Donetsk city on February 16. The Russian side carefully concealed the preparation for this visit and the visit itself” – said Tkachuk.
In his words, Surkov received the reports of the heads of so-called "DPR" local administrations in Donetsk.
Earlier we reported about the percentage of pro-Russian citizens in Donbas
“He is familiar with the current features of socio-political, military-political, socio-economic and humanitarian situation development in the region”, - said Tkachuk.
Also he added that during the visit Surkov discussed preparations for the so-called elections in the territory of "DPR".
SSU reported that on January 20, Surkov was in Luhansk region with very similar "mission."
“He conducted the hearing of local leaders. Such visits of Russian side to Ukraine prove once again how strong is Kremlin control of everything that is happening in the occupied territories of Donbass. This proves once again that in fact, the entire leadership of the puppet republics is under very close supervision by the Russian political circles ", - said Tkachuk.
On February 12 occupied territories of Donbas lost mobile communications
Recall that aide to Russian President Vladislav Surkov is banned from Ukraine since March 2014.
SSU reported that Vladislav Surkov took an active part in the creation of so-called "DPR" and "LPR”, and was also one of the curators of the Crimea annexation.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars