Almost all political parties betake to violations on the eve of local elections - OPORA
Illegal agitation and bribery of voters are most common practices of deception used by active political parties in the election campaign, OPORA states
Almost all political parties resorted to abuse and violations on the eve of local elections, the analyst of Civil Network "Opora" Oleksandr Neberykut stated at the briefing broadcasted over 112 Ukraine.
"Due to the fact that it is local elections, and there are many different levels of the campaign, probably, therefore, almost all the parties have resorted to various abuses and violations. We do not see certain trends, whether one or another political party violates more than the other, or resorts to certain forms or types of violations to a greater extent than the other. For example, [such forms as - ed.], the use of the administrative resources or bribery of voters. So, there are no certain trends, and in fact, all of active political parties, which amount about 30, have resorted to the violations, or we recorded such abuses from their part," Neberykut said.
According to the OPORA report, since the beginning of current election campaign, 668 violations were recorded, most of which were the illegal agitation (380 violations) and bribery of voters (193).
Local elections in Ukraine to be held on Sunday, October 25th. Under the new law, the elections will be held in the government - controlled areas of Donbas, where it is possible to ensure the safety. Whereas elections in territories uncontrolled by Ukraine will take place after the return of control over the state border in accordance with a special law.
Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas 27 October, 09:05
Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 27 October, 09:44
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case