Airstrikes hit Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Yemen
At least 11 people dead, 19 wounded. MSF stressed that hospital coordinates were well known to all parties to the conflict
Airstrikes destroyed Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Yemen. At least 11 people dead, 19 wounded, according to the Doctors Without Borders official website. 2 hospital employees are among the dead.
The organization called these attacks unacceptable. They stressed that the hospital coordinates were well known to all parties to the conflict. Local residents and officials say that the area has been suffering from intense bombing by the Arab coalition led by Saudi Arabia for several days already. Shiite Houthi rebels' base is located in the area, fighting with the Yemen government.
Coalition representatives do not comment on the incident yet. They reacted on the Saturday bombing of a religious school in an enclave of the northern city of Saada, where 10 children died and more than 20 were injured. The UN condemned this airstrike too.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
UNDP continues support for Donbas restoration 16 October, 11:03
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas