Air flights between Ukraine and Russia: yes or no?
In Russia question of air flights to Ukraine is still on the agenda
Ukraine didn`t answer to the request of Ministry of Transportation of Russia to resume air flights between two countries. The information is given by the Head of the Ministry of Transportation Maksim Sokolov, writes Interfax.
“We have sent an official request to renew air flights and further collaboration. We didn`t get the answer yet. But the question is still on the agenda”, - says Sokolov.
On October, 25th, all the flights between Ukraine and Russia were cancelled. Under sanctions are 29 Russian companies. 27 of them illegally operate flights to occupied Crimea, and two Ukrainian companies were “nationalized”. As a respond to this actions Russia prohibited flights to Ukraine.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
- UA & EU20:19"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:33"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars