Agreement on Savchenko's transfer to Ukraine already exists, - Tymoshenko
"Nadiya will be transferred to Ukraine either in exchange or using international legal instruments"
An agreement on the transfer of jailed in Russia Ukrainian pilot Nadiya Savchenko back to Ukraine already exists. This was stated by leader of the “Batkivshchyna” faction Yulia Tymoshenko on the air on 112 Channel.
"According to our information, there is a decision that Nadiya Savchenko will be transferred to Ukraine either in exchange or using international legal instruments to serve her sentence in Ukraine. There are great chances. And the word leaders get these chances. I’m talking about the US President and the German Chancellor, who persuaded Putin to extradite Nadia ", - said Tymoshenko.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas