AFP: Clinton officially agrees to become presidential candidate from Democrats
Former Secretary of State was elected the one at this week’s convention of the party in Philadelphia
Hillary Clinton, ex-U.S. Secretary of State, has officially accepted the nomination for presidency from her comrades in the Democratic Party (AFP).
As 112 International reported, Clinton became the first woman ever to be delegated to the White House by one of the U.S. major political forces.
The presidential election in the U.S. is slated for November 8, 2016. Hillary Clinton will stand against the Republican candidate Donald Trump.
Trump, Clinton shake hands after TV debates 10 October, 07:50
Final Trump-Clinton debates - best quotes 20 October, 12:17
‘Fight Night’ between Trump and Clinton to kick off in the U.S. 19 October, 09:14
New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed 21 October, 19:14
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars