Adolf Hitler's house to become museum or a shop
Austrian authorities intend to confiscate the house where Adolf Hitler was born in 1889
Austrian authorities intend to confiscate the house where Adolf Hitler was born in 1889 to prevent neo-Nazis to turn the building to a place of pilgrimage.
A local pensioner, current owner of the house in Braunau am Inn, refused to sell it.
The Austrian government has been renting this building since 1972 and is paying 4800 Euros per month for it. But disagreement among officials rose in the content of what to do with the house then.
Minister of Internal Affairs of Austria proposes to demolish the building, but there are people who offer to open a museum or even a shop there.
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars