Activists of anti-war gathering in Moscow attacked
Attackers were members of pro-Kremlin radical movements, complainants say
The anti-war meeting in Moscow was mauled by members of pro-Kremlin radical movements Serb and NOD. The meeting participants later reported this at Facebook.
Judging by the video record, policemen reached the site of the incident.
The video belongs to the meeting's participant Alla Naumcheva.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars