Activists encircle office of Kyiv’s department of urban development
Members of Azov civil corps throw smoke pellets, fight with police, - journalist
The protesters blocked the office of Kyiv department of urban development. UNN news agency reports that garbage lies near the building’s entrance while Azov activists prevent the workers from getting to their work place.
Correspondent Anna Nedohibchenko reports that the law enforcers already detained several protesters who fight with them near the entrance.
Last night, Azov members derailed the fence around the construction site in Svyatoshyn district in Kyiv, promising to encircle the building of the city’s department of urban development.
The video below belongs to UNN's reporter Anna Nedohibchenko.
Previously, the police detained about 30 people at the construction site in Svyatoshyn district. Locals and veterans of Donbas conflict stormed the site of construction that they considered illegal. Fights followed, as the opponents threw stones and firecrackers at each other.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels