Action in memory of Boris Nemtsov will take place in Kyiv tomorrow
"We honor the memory of Boris Nemtsov and protest against the political persecution in Russia" - activists
The action in memory of Boris Nemtsov and solidarity with Russian activists as well as a picket in front of the Russian Embassy will take place in Kyiv tomorrow, - reported "Euromaidan SOS" on Facebook.
"Action in memory of Boris Nemtsov and solidarity with Russian activists will be held at the Independence Square on February 27 from 17:00 to 19:00. Also as part of the day of memory of Boris Nemtsov at 15:00 a picket in front of the Russian Embassy (27 Povitroflotskyi Avenue) will be held” - said in a statement.
It is noted that future event will be attended by Russian and Ukrainian politicians, human rights defenders and civil society activists.
"We protest against the political persecution in Russia, honor the memory of Boris Nemtsov, grieve together with his family and friends, express our support for Russian political prisoners and solidarity with those who are persecuted, but continues to struggle" - said in a statement.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars