The reason is the Minister’s conflict with Deputy Head of pro-presidential party’s parliamentary faction
Ukraine’s Minister of Economic Development and Trade Aivaras Abromavicius resigned on February 2. According to UNIAN, the decision was made due to his conflict with Ihor Kononenko, Deputy Head of Petro Poroshenko’s Bloc parliamentary faction.
“The reason of my resignation is that any systematic and essential reforms are decisively blocked. It’s not just absence of political will or support. This is about immobilizing reforms that we’ve been working hard on”, Abromavicius said.
He added that certain officials intend to set control over money flows at state-run enterprises especially those of energy and defense industry.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars