Some fifty people came for a protest action in front of city hall in Odesa, southern Ukraine, 112 Ukraine TV channel reports. They demand to investigate the recent dispersal of protesters in the downtown of the city.
15:42 21.02.2017 Poroshenko: Military equipment in Russia’s humanitarian convoy clearly reflects essence of "humanitarian missions"
13:46 21.02.2017 Savchenko asks procedural committee to consider her refusal of parliamentary immunity
About 50 protesters gathered near Odesa city hall
The situation is calm, city hall workers freely move in and out
MEP Rebecca Harms visits Avdiivka 20 February, 18:29
SIPRI: Ukraine increases sales of military products to Russia in 2016 20 February, 18:51
EU to allocate 18 million euro to help affected Donbas residents 20 February, 16:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:42Poroshenko: Military equipment in Russia’s humanitarian convoy clearly reflects essence of "humanitarian missions"
- SOCIETY15:27City council supports petition for recognition stray cats part of urban ecosystem
- POLITICS14:44Expulsion of MP Artemenko from Radical Party announced in parliament
- POLITICS14:22Ukraine blocks UNSC statement on Churkin’s passing away
- POLITICS13:46Savchenko asks procedural committee to consider her refusal of parliamentary immunity
- POLITICS13:17EU will consider extension of sanctions against Yanukovych next week
- POLITICS13:08Security Council statement on Churkin’s passing away
- UKRAINE TOP 13:01Artemenko: I did not order NYT article about “Crimea lease”
- POLITICS12:03Thousands of people protest against Trump’s visit to Britain
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:32Trump's lawyer confirmed his meeting with MP Artemenko
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:25, 20 February "I am a Muslim Too" against Trump's immigration policies in New York
18:22, 20 February Unprecedented protest in London: "Say no to Trump"