About 25 Armenian rebels at police station, they hold 8 hostages
Special forces with armored vehicles and special equipment are near building, conducting negotiations
Armenian National Assembly MP Nikola Pashinyan visited the grasped police station in Yerevan. According to him, there are about 25 armed men and 8 police officers as hostages. This was stated by the editor of the first Armenian news portal Ruben Mehrabyan.
According to his words, the health ststus of one of the police worsened, and he was released.
The area near the captured area on a wide perimeter is cordoned off by the police force, here came special forces with armored vehicles and special equipment. The media are not allowed to get to the perimeter.
Police evacuated residents of nearby buildings.
Watch the video:
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars