A veteran bike ride kicked off in Uzhhorod
800 kilometers in a week - a veteran bike ride dedicated to the 25th anniversary of Independence of Ukraine
A veteran bike ride dedicated to the 25th anniversary of Independence of Ukraine kicked off in Uzhhorod.
No professional cyclists among the participants, there were only veterans of the war in Afghanistan. They will cover more than 800 kilometers during a week.
The aim of the bike ride is to promote patriotism and respect for the Ukrainian Anti-Terrorist Operation soldiers and veterans and to commemorate the dead heroes.
The bike ride participants will meet with the families of fallen soldiers. They will finish in Kyiv on August 24 at the memorial complex for Ukrainian soldiers in Afghanistan.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case