A suicide bomber blew up himself in a bus in Syria
The bus was carrying members of the rebels' groups from Turkey
A suicide bomber blew up himself in a bus in Syria - on the border with Turkey, killing at least 15 people, wounding another 25.
According to human rights activists, the bus was carrying members of the rebels' groups from Turkey. A bomber got into the bus wearing a vest with explosives. The explosion was heard near a refugee camp and a border check points.
Clashes of opposition and government forces near the city of Syria's Aleppo, Idlib and suburbs of Damascus continued over the weekend. According to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, 70 civilians were killed by air strikes. After last month's attempts to cease fire, the conflict escalated again.
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
EU Council not to impose sanctions against Russia because of Syria 17 October, 20:36
Shoigu: Russia and Syria suspended air attacks on Aleppo 18 October, 13:24
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars