A new earthquake of 4.5 magnitude recorded this night, on August 25 night in the central part of Italy.
The epicenter of the quake was located a hundred kilometers north-east of Rome. The center was ten kilometers below the surface, reported by the European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC).
The number of victims of the earthquake in Italy has risen to 247 people, previously 120 were reported dead, according to the news agency AFP.
#BREAKING: Italy quake toll climbs to at least 247: civil protection— AFP news agency (@AFP) 25 августа 2016 г.
It is reported that a 10-year-old girl was pulled from the rubble after 17 hours.
As we reported earlier, a 6.4 earthquake hit the central part of Italy on Wednesday, August 24, at 3:36.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas