A new AN-178 to be presented today at Farnborough International Exhibition and Flying Display
Aerospace developments, aircrafts, helicopters, air-engines, components and electronics, military hardware and spaceships to be displayed
The Farnborough International Exhibition and Flying Display starts today in Great Britain.
New Ukrainian airplane AN-178 shall be presented there. The exhibition shall also display aerospace developments, aircrafts, helicopters, air-engines, components and electronics, military hardware and spaceships.
In the frameworks of the exhibition dozens of contracts are expected to be signed.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars