A militant of so-called "rapid response team of DNR" detainted in Donetsk region
A detained militant is suspected of involvement in disorders in Slovyansk and participation in hostilities
Law enforcement officers detained a man who was a member of "rapid response team of DNR, - reported in the State Border Service of Ukraine.
"Border guards have found that Ukrainian citizen was involved in the activities of illegal armed groups during the riots in Slovyansk in the period from April to July 2014. At that the Ukrainian was a member of rapid response team opf DNR and participated in hostilities in the period from April to July 2014. The man was hiding from the Ukrainian justice", - states the Border Service.
It is reported that the detainee conducted investigative actions are conducted with the detainee at present. He is charged with committing a crime under Art. 260 (creation of extra-legal military or armed groups) of the Criminal Code of Ukraine with the imprisonment for a term 3 - 8 years.
Ukraine’s army general: Two versions of Motorola’s murder 17 October, 09:15
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars