A member of “Radio Liberty” got into a list of terrorists in the Crimea
Mykola Semena, a journalist at Krym.Realii, is listed in the “List of terrorists and extremists”
Mykola Semena, a journalist at Krym.Realii, regional representative of Ukrainian “Radio Liberty”, is listed by the Federal Service for Fiscal Monitoring in the “List of terrorists and extremists”. This was reported by journalist’s attorney Alexander Popkov to the Russian radio station Echo of Moscow.
He is number 4603 in the list.
The peninsula prosecutor Natalia Poklonskaya announced the initiated criminal case on April 19. He was accused of public calls to violate territorial integrity of the Russian Federation, but the name of the journalist wasn’t named.
Earlier, on July 8, the Crimean journalist Nikolay Semena reported that he was persecuted by Federal Security Service and limited in access to his bank account.
Radio Free Liberty/Radio Liberty administration announced that they will defend their Crimean colleagues and continue reporting about Crimean affairs.
Web-site Krym.Realii is a subsidiary of Ukrainian service “Radio Liberty” was launched after the 2004 Crimean referendum. Materials are published in Russian, Ukrainian and Crimean-Tatar languages.
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee