A day of staff changes in Russia: envoys and governors changed, Crimean Federal District abolished
July 28 became a day of staff changes in Russia: several presidential envoys and governors changed
Significant changes were introduced in the Russian government system on Thursday, July 28. The Kremlin and the government has changed several envoys in the federal districts, governors, ambassadors and some other officials in the government.
Russian Ambassador to Ukraine Mikhail Zurabov was dismissed from his office.
Changes in Government
Head of Federal Customs Service Andrey Belianinov dismissed after 10 years in office. His place will take Vladimir Bulavin, former presidential envoy to Northwestern Federal District of the Russian Federation.
Sergey Melikov appointed a Deputy Director of the National Guard. Previously he occupied the position of the president’s envoy in North Caucasian Federal District.
the Plenipotentiary Envoy of the President of the Russian Federation in federal districts
The president’s envoy in North Caucasian Federal District is Oleg Belaventsev from now.
The presidential envoy to Northwestern Federal District is Nikolay Tsukanov, ex Kaliningrad governor.
Nikolay Rogozhkin, former envoy in Siberian Federal District, is the Governor of the Kaliningrad Region from now.
Envoy in Siberian Federal District will be Sergey Menyailo, ex-governor of Sevastopol.
Dmitry Ovsyannikov, former deputy industry minister, is appointed to the position of Sevastopol governor.
Governor of Kaliningrad region will be Yevgeniy Zinichev, the Head of FSB.
The governor of Yaroslavkaya oblast is dismissed. An FSB officer Dmitriy Mironov is appointed to his position. Mironov was the deputy interior minister since 2015.
Besides, Nikita Belyh, Kirov oblast governor dismissed. Igor Vasiliev, the Head of Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography.
All the decrees are published on the official web-ste of Kremlin and have already entered into their legal force.
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case