A 19-year London attacker with a knife is obviously mentally ill
Though the investigators are considering other possible motives of the attacks, terrorism among others
The man who attacked Londoners with a knife a day before is obviously mentally ill. This was reported by the local police.
However, investigators are considering other possible motives of the attacks, terrorism among others. The tragedy occurred the day before. A 19 -year old wounded six people in the square of the center of the British capital. One woman died.
The suspect was arrested, using the taser.
London mayor urged residents not to panic and to report any suspicious incidents. But average Londoners are deeply concerned about the latest attack.
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars