We understand Russia falsely blames Ukraine – OSCE
OSCE is invited to observe local elections in Donbas
OSCE supposes accusations against Ukraine are falsified by Russia to Ukraine, said OSCE Daniel Baer today in Kramatorsk, Donetsk region, reported Donetsk Regional State TV Company.
“On the fortieth OSCE anniversary it is very sad to witness how Russia violates the principles on which the organization was established. OSCE Special Monitoring Mission observes the cases of Russian aggression and reports on the Russian actions. Also OSCE understands that the Russian accusations against Ukraine are false,” said Daniel Baer.
Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR) is invited to observe the local elections that have to go in October.
SMM OSCE also wrote on their Twitter that over that past few months the pattern of violence evvs and flows.
Minsk talks parties to discuss disengaging of forces in Donbas 5 October, 07:45
Mijatovic: Impunity hurts media freedom in Russia 7 October, 15:57
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars