Ukrainian side to participate in a technical reconstruction of the MH17 Malaysia plane crash
The delegation will hold a 3-days visit to the Netherlands
It was stated by Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine Hennadiy Zubko, "Interfax-Ukraine"
"Ukrainian delegation will hold a 3-days visit to the Netherlands, starting August 10-11; technical reconstruction of the events that occurred a year ago is to be carried out," he said. He brought to light that until this time the technical report on the crash, which was prepared by all the participating countries, will be approved.
Earlier, Deputy Foreign Minister for European Integration Elena Zerkal reported that the accident investigation report "Boeing" Malaysian airlines Dutch side will present at the closed session of the International Working Group to investigate the causes of the disaster on August 10 but published this document will not be.
Two weeks ago Deputy Foreign Minister of European Integration Olena Zerkal stated that this is a technical investigation, which does not identify the guilty one, but fully reveals all the circumstances, of the plane crash
As reported before, the "Malaysian Airlines" passenger aircraft was flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, was shot down by militants July 17, 2014 in the Donetsk region. All 298 people died. Most of the passengers, 193 people, were citizens of Netherlands.
Earlier, Dutch experts concluded that the fragment, which stuck in the fuselage of the Boeing, is part of the Buk missile system. Russian Defense Ministry refuted a message that Boeing was shot down by Russian air defense missile systems.
The final report on MH17 air crash will be released in October.
MH17 investigation to call all suspects before 2017 2 October, 11:01
Claims against Ukraine in MH17 case 30 September, 12:42
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels