Ukrainian parliament increases the 2015 defense budget
Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine passed a law on increment of defense budget to 5.3 bln UAH in 2015
Today Ukrainian parliament will reduce the expenditures and general fund loans to other key spending units, and also allocate another 200 mln UAH to the general fund, reported by the Department of Government Information.
5.1 mln UAH are to support the urgent needs of the Ministry of Defense, since the mobilization campaign is continued. 158.7 mln UAH will go for sustainable nutrition of the soldiers.
As reported earlier, the state defense budget for amounted 90 billion UAH. Earlier, Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk said that Ukraine spends 5% of GDP on national security and another 5% for paying off the debts.
Ukraine's Parliament has to urge Netherlands to ratify AA with EU 3 October, 15:44
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Verkhovna Rada dismissed 29 judges 29 September, 16:22
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case