UN plans to establish an international tribunal on the MN17 crash
The draft resolution voting is scheduled on July 29, 2015
July 29 UN Security Council is to consider a draft resolution on the establishment of an international tribunal for the Malaysian Boeing crash in Donetsk, TASS.
"The vote on the draft resolution concerning the MH17 crash is scheduled for the late Wednesday afternoon," - said embassy spokesperson Nicholas Harvey of New Zealand.
July 17 past year the Malaysian Boeing MH17 was shot down in the Donetsk region near Torez, killing 298 people, 80 of them where children.
Russian official bodies charged that allegedly the plane was shot down by Ukrainian fighters, but international experts suppose that the cause of the accident was the rocket from "Buk" installation, given to militants by Russia. Netherlands expects to complete the investigation of the accident MH17 Donbas in October.
Mogherini: International community should support MH17 investigation 29 September, 13:35
MH17 investigation to call all suspects before 2017 2 October, 11:01
NATO Secretary General: Those responsible for MH17 tragedy should be punished 29 September, 08:44
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars