UK Ambassador reprobated statements of Ukrainian Minister of Economy
"Minister publicly discredited London as a strategic partner of Ukraine" - Ambassador Smith
British Ambassador to Ukraine Simon Smith condemned the statement of Ukrainian Minister of Economy Aivaras Abromavičius on London companies. Abromavičius said that British entrepreneurs are trying to grab the Ukrainian state enterprises.
“UK and Ukraine have always been the strategic partners. We work closely with the Ukrainian authorities to maintain Ukraine's integration into EU and its democracy, strengthen human rights and the implementation of public freedoms. We are also proud of our economic and trade ties. In this regard, we are concerned about the statements of the Minister of Economy of Ukraine Aivaras Abromavičius on London companies working with Ukrainian enterprises. In particular, we are concerned that the Minister publicly discredited London as a strategic partner of Ukraine. Information about the fact that our companies are trying to grab one of the state enterprises Ukraine is untrue,” wrote the Ambassador in his letter to Ukrainian Prime-Minister Yatseniuk.
According to the British Ambassador, despite this regrettable incident, the official London plans to continue its cooperation with Ukraine.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars