Trump to deport undocumented immigrants if elected to the White House
Republican candidate would deport the illegal people even if families have to go
Republican politician Donald Trump, when talking to the media in Iowa August 15, U.S, expressed his perspectives on his migration policy as president of America. He stated that he would rescind Obama's orders on immigration, including one that protects from deportation the children of parents who came to the country illegally, MMS news.This entails Ukrainians too.
"We're going to keep the families together, but they have to go," claimed Donald Trump. "They have to go ... we either have a country, or we don't have a country," he said.
Donald Trump is known for controversies with his provocative comments on illegal immigration, including describing some undocumented migrants from Mexico as criminals and rapists.
As was reported few days ago, a website with kiev.ua domain (which was closed soon after getting world attention) listed the real estate mogul on a comprehensive list of suspected enemies of the country, Trump's name was included too as a supporter of Russia in international policy ("Kremlin's agent"). He also stated thahe would work well with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
11 mln illegal immigrants are considered to stay in the United States.
Poroshenko invites American companies to join National Investment Council 28 September, 19:33
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Pentagon spots unsuccessful launch of North Korea ballistic missile 16 October, 13:07
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars