The working group on political affairs resumed its work in Minsk
The results will be announced to the Trilateral contact group, states Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus
The next meeting of the Trilateral group to facilitate a diplomatic resolution to the war in the Donbas region will take place August 3.
As was reported before, last meeting of the Contact Group to resolve the situation in Donbas was held on July 21. The parties agreed not to use guns with caliber over 100 mm and tanks.
Meanwhile, militants keep on using the prohibited weapons against Ukrainian Armed Forces and civilians. As assumed by the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense, 2 300 Ukrainian soldiers were killed during anti-terroristic operation in Donbas; another 273 are missing, stated to Ministry of Defense spokesman Olexiy Nozdrachov.
According to him, probably, 40% of missing soldiers are in captivity, and 60% more are dead. "Consequently, we assume that 70-80 soldiers are captured, the rest are dead," added Nozdrachov.
Thousands of veterans of the Afghan war fighting for Ukraine in the East. Near 110 of them are dead. More than are 400 wounded, according to the former Permanent Representative of the President in Crimea Serhiy Kunitsyn.
Gerashchenko confirmed that militants failed video-conference 3 October, 17:08
Disengagement starts in three sections in Donbas today, - Marchuk 22 September, 18:59
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars