Telephone conversation of Poroshenko and Harper
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko held a telephone conversation with Prime Minister of Canada Stephen Harper about the visit of Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk to Canada
Poroshenko expressed gratitude Canada for help in equipping and training of Ukrainian, rehabilitation and provision of medical equipment, noting the importance of strengthening the defense capability of Ukraine to deter a further escalation of the conflict.
Ukrainian President and Canadian Prime Minister welcomed the completion of negotiations between Canada and Ukraine on a free trade agreement. They also confirmed the need for the continued reform efforts in Ukraine and the need to continue to confront Russian aggression.
Prime Minister Harper reiterated Canadian support to Ukraine, including the provision of training and capacity building programs for Ukrainian security personnel.
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars