Russian journalist and civic activist got Ukraininan citizenchip
Poroshenko granted Ukrainian citizenship to one of the leaders of “The Other Russia” and Union of Right Forces party
Maria Gaidar, who currently works as a vice-governor of Odesa region in Ukraine, got Ukrainian citizenship, as well as former Editor-in-Chief at Forbes-Ukraine Vladimir Fedorin.
“Maximum you can do for Russia today is to ensure the success of Ukraine,” stated President Poroshenko during the ceremony of granting the Ukrainian citizenship to Russian politician and civil activist Maria Gaidar and former Forbes editor Vladimir Fedorin.
From 2009 till 2011 Gaidar was a deputy governor in Kirov region in Russia. In 2012 she became an adviser to Moscow Vice-Major for Social Problems. In July 2015 Gaidar accepted an offer from Mikheil Saakashvili and became a vice-governor of Odesa Region in Ukraine.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars