Russian President Vladimir Putin to meet security forces in the Crimea
He will discuss the security issues
“We will hold a meeting with the colleagues, heads of local and national security agencies. We are to discuss the issues of their competence,” stated Putin during a briefing in Crimea, Krymr.com. The security issues will be raised during this meeting.
As reported before, Vladimir Putin arrived to Yalta August 17 to lead the Council Presidium meeting on the development of tourism in Russian Federation. On Tuesday, Putin dived to the bottom of the Balaklava Bay to look over antique vehicles antiquity at the bottom of the Black Sea.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine has sent a note of protest in connection with the visit of Putin’s visit of annexed Crimea.Ukrainian President Poroshenko said that Putin's visit to Crimea is a challenge to the civilized world and that Putin's actions are further threatening the situation.
As was reported before, Russian Prime-Minister Medvedev also attend Crimea, joining the National Youth Educational Forum "Tauris".
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas