Lavrov and Klimkin talked on situation in Donbas
Ministers focused on humanitarian issues during their telephone conversation
August 10 a telephone conversation between Russian and Ukrainian officials was initiated by Ukrainian side, states the press office of Russian MFA. The issues related to the Ukrainian crisis, progress in Minsk agreement implementation, preparation for constitutional reforms, and the local elections were the mail topics embraced by the talk.
The sides also discussed the ensuring of the ceasefire and security along the contact line of the conflicting parties in southeastern Ukraine, as said in a statement.
As was reported August 7, US Secretary of State John Kerry and Sergey Lavrov discussed the Minsk agreement on the part of election and constitutional reform in Ukraine. In the nearest future they also plan to hold a videoconference. A day before meeting with John Kerry, Russian Minister talked to High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini on Ukrainian question.
Klimkin: Russia tries to tear Europe appart 12 October, 17:33
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain