Russia knew that MH17 would be fired with “Buk” in Donbas sky
On the eve of MH17 crash Russia officially announced about the dangers of flying over Donbas
As reported by censor.net with reference to Ukrainian journalist Yuriy Butusov, “Extremely interesting news came to light during "Boeing" MH17 crash, which was voiced at a meeting of international experts at the Prosecutor of the Netherlands. Russia de facto recognized that the airliners crossing Donbas sky would be fired with Buk missile system… It came to light, from 0 hours on July 14 on the eve of destruction, "Boeing", Russia officially announced about the dangers of flying over Donbas, and determined safe altitude for flights over the territory (above 13,000 m).
Russia has presented its report in Hague and Russian experts have confirmed that the liner was downed by Buk, states Butusov. Thus, the Kremlin recognized the firing of aircraft on July 14.
In addition, inside the "Boeing" and on the ground at the place of its crash separate parts of “Buk-M1-2” of Russian production were found, which do not and cannot belong to the Ukrainian Air Force. “The Russians learned about it only two weeks ago, on the eve of The Hague. Now they voice the accusation of not being informed on this fact,” wrote Butusov.
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
Claims against Ukraine in MH17 case 30 September, 12:42
MH17 investigation to call all suspects before 2017 2 October, 11:01
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars