Russia conducted military trainings in occupied Crimea
The crews of Su-27 trained to intercept the air targets
Russian Air Forces conducted a military training on the occupied territories of Crimea, as informed by "Interfax" referring to the press service of the Southern Military District.
"The helicopters were training to detect and recognize various ground targets and low-flying aircraft and also progressed to destroy the slow flights with missiles and gun armament," said in a statement .
According to the Russian Defense Ministry, the crews of Su-27 trained to intercept the air targets. "Fighters performed the antimissileconstant maneuvering, detection and attacking the enemy with aircraft sighting system and electronic firing missiles".
In addition, along with aircraft exercises, there were conducted tactical training of Artillery Regiment.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case