Qatar is interested in Ukrainian markets
Executive Director of the Qatar concern "Muntajat" Yousef Al Kavari met with the Ambassador of Ukraine Yevhen Mykytenko to Qatar.
The talks concerned establishing direct cooperation between Qatar producers of oil and gas products and their potential Ukrainian partners, as stated on the site of Embassy of Ukraine in the State of Qatar. “The meeting demonstrated the high interest of Qatari industrialists to the Eastern European markets and Ukrainian markets in particular,” as stated in the message.
During the previous meeting, held on June 14, the ways to develop the bilateral cooperation, increasing oil and gas industry trade.
“Muntajat” is a state-owned Qatar Chemical and Petrochemical Marketing and Distribution Company, which is exporting its goods to 120 countries.
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars